We went to a Jazz game on Friday. I'm finally getting to the point where I am okay with a Williams-less Jazz team, (but you won't want to talk to me when they finally decide to get rid of Millsap.) It was a really fun game, and I always like watching younger guys play. But I realized it was Meili's first Jazz game-which is surprising only because we used to go to quite a few Jazz games every year and she's already been to an NFL football game, 2 Major-League baseball games, 1 college bowl football game, (I think 2, but for sure at least 1) Bees game, and several Aggie basketball and football games. Not too bad for 14 months! Most of that list took me 26 1/2 years!

Go Jazz Go!
3 comments:
love the picture!!
You guys should start inviting us to some of these fun events!!! Not much for us to do these days...
We were at that game too!! We got the Hudson Printing tickets.
Post a Comment