I must have blinked and missed something. I don't know how it happened, but within the last couple weeks, someone stole our tiny infant, and replaced her with a giant baby! This baby is totally different than we're used to. She is an Ambi-Roller. Yes, she rolls back to tummy, tummy to back, around in circles, on her head sometimes (J/K). The baby picks up toys, eats food, can stand in her saucer, and has hair! (Not tons, but enough that her little mohawk is looking even sillier these days.) These are some pictures from the last month of our ever-growing baby girl.

We're actually sad that this trick was so short-lived. For a couple days, she made this face constantly. We call it Blue Steel (because of the movie Zoolander.) Like I said, it left as fast as it came.

Meili finally found something better than her hands-her toes! When we go to get her in the morning, all we can see is her little toes poking up over the side of the crib, and her toes are soaked! I figure her toes are probably more sanitary than her hands at this point.

She finally got pretty used to rice cereal, and then I switched it up again with peas. She has yet to be very excited about those-but who can blame her?

For my birthday, my grandma, mom, sister, two nieces, Josh and I went to lunch. Besides that I had a pretty low-key birthday because I had to work till 9. But it would have been hard to top my birthday last year-Josh and I heard Meili's heart beat for the first time. What a difference a year makes! (As a side note, Josh and I got engaged 5 years ago on my birthday! Can you believe it, 5 years!)

Our four-generation picture-with 3 of the most important girls in my life.
3 comments:
you look so beautiful!! little baby Meili is so beautiful too!!! man, i need to see you guys!! maybe sometime next week or sometime while Kev is going to class we can hang out?!
I'm glad you got a picture of Blue Steel. It's hilarious!
I LOVE that first picture. She's so cute I want to squeeze her guts!
Post a Comment