When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Every time I hear that song it reminds me of my little baby girl-even though I know she is not what it was intended to be about.
At 3 months, she is still as smiley as ever, she is trying desperately to sit up on her own, and roll from back to tummy, and we finally figured out naps!!!! Every day, in every way this little girl is trying to teach me patience and someday she just might get me there. I struggled with naps for about a month straight, and one day I just put her in her crib after I rocked her for a little and she took a 45 minute nap. From then on, I just kept doing the same thing, and now she is awake for 1 1/2 hours, then she sleeps for 1 1/2 hours all day long. Meili also found her hands in the last month or so, and she thinks they are the tastiest treat ever!-much to Daddy's dismay. She also figured out how to drool, and is practicing to enter the world's first ever drooling contest-she is quite gifted I must say! And Daddy's favorite new trick is that she has started talking-the two of them have quite deep conversations nowadays.
4 comments:
She is SOO cute! I think that song is very appropriate to sing to your baby girl! :)
she is adorable!
She has the sweetest face! Love her! PS. It's confusing to me to see "Bryce and Lacey" because my sister's name is Lacey Bryce... spelled the same way and everything! :)
She really takes pictures well. Or maybe it's that she's just so cute. Or maybe it's both!
Post a Comment