Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Josh said that all he wanted for his birthday this year was a beautiful baby girl. And since that was already taken care of, I at least put her in her Yankees onesie, and emailed him a card while he was at work. He said that it made his day! (Then I took back all of the other presents I got him.) Jk! :)
See, he's obviously super excited about all of his presents. I really just wanted to point out that I wrapped all of his presents in baby bags with pink tissue paper because we have an excess of them right now. For his birthday he worked, then we went to Ruby Tuesday to watch the National Championship game, and then we played with his birthday present-the beautiful baby girl to be exact. Happy Birthday old man!!!

And a random side note...
Even though this picture is so beautiful of me, I just had to add it, because this is my new favorite activity (that I have to give up, for the sake of better napping routines.) I used to like naps, but now I feel so lucky to be able to take one every morning with Meili-what could be better! But now it's time to say "So long good friend!"

2 comments:

Todd Family said...

happy birthday josh!!! and why are you giving up the naps now? when do you go back to work and what's your schedule when you go back? we need to come up there and meet her already!

Anonymous said...

Kaleena-

She is so beautiful! Hope the new napping routine works out. I will have to get the update next month!

Lindsey-{from bunco}

yup! I stalked you.