Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meili's Blessing





We had Meili's blessing on Sunday the 2nd. (and I was having some fun with my new camera) It was very nice. I was nervous that she would poop in her dress, or cry through the blessing because she was tired and hungry. I was also nervous that Josh would accidentally say that her name is Bubba (because that's his nickname for her right now.) Luckily, none of those things happened. She was crying right before the actual blessing, but I think she liked all the attention from 10 men all at the same time. (Hopefully that will wear off before she's a teenager.) She was such a trooper all day long! My made her dress and I really like how it turned out. Thank you Mom!

Thank you to everyone who came to support her. I'm sure someday it will mean a lot to her, but right now, she doesn't know the difference. But it did mean a lot to Josh and I. After the blessing we had lunch at our house.
Amy and Chalisse

Alex being force-fed Jake's jalapeno jelly.

Greg, Jake, (and it seems like Alex wasn't a fan of the jelly.)

Liz, Devin and Chris

Kennedy and Bethany

Josh's mom MaryElizabeth with Josh

Andrea and Kyle

Audrey, Chloe, Ryan, and Gigi

My dad, Sara, and Nick

Emily and Dave

Our little sweetheart and my mom

Josh and I with our little sweetheart.

2 comments:

Bryce and Lacey said...

HOW ADORABLE! She is a beauty! I still think she looks so much like Josh! who knew he would make such a beautiful baby girl! and I love the headband and bow....good work!

Todd Family said...

She is SO beautiful Kaleena! I wish we could have gone to that!! She gets cuter by the minute!! I'm sure you are having so much fun with her!