Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had a very good Christmas, and of course, my goal was to take more and better pictures, and of course-as always-I failed. So here are some of the pictures that we did get. I love the holidays because I love spending time with family. But it always seems like we never get to spend enough time with them. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family and then Christmas Day and the next day with Josh's family. Every Christmas Eve since I was young, we've spent with my Aunt Ruth and her family, but I didn't get any pictures of that.
Here is my mom on Christmas morning with the best Christmas present ever!
Chloe and Audrey
Josh and the best Christmas present ever!
Meili on her first Christmas, she's just ecstatic about all her Christmas presents-can't you tell? She was one spoiled girl this year, and she won't even remember. In Josh's family they said that the younger the child, the more spoiled they were this year-so you can just imagine!


Chloe and Audrey modeling their new princess dresses that my mom made for them (with Jesse of course.)
Gigi smiled like this once for a picture and we all laughed and pointed at her, so she thought it was so funny, and made the same face for every picture after that.

Then we spent Christmas day and the day after that with Josh's family.
Here is Josh's mom with the best Christmas present ever!

James and Grayce, who we found out are expecting their first boy in May and we are so excited!
Kyle

Josh's family has a tradition to play Bingo every year around this time. So on the 26th, we held the annual Bingo game. The beauty of the game is that whoever wins gets to pick a white elephant present. Most of the presents are recycled every year, and we add a couple new ones each year. There have been some pretty priceless memories at these Bingo parties.
The kids are usually lucky enough to get presents that they actually like. So here is Bren with a Mickey Mouse puzzle.
James with a clown light switch that has been part of the family far longer than I have.
Jensen with a President Obama chia pet. It actually said on the box "Hail to the chi-chi-chi- chief!"
Jared with the princess dress he has always wanted.
Jensen with an 8th place trophy that Jared got when he was in scouts.
And Chalisse with a rubber chicken. I told Josh, "It's amazing because I won probably five times, and we still went home with just a car load of crap!" Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Chalisse said...

That chicken was gross!!!!

Bethany said...

You got some great pictures!