Okay, it has been a very long time since I posted, and there are a few reasons for that, which you will hear about later on, but I don't want to ruin the surprise! But, lots of things have happened, so even though it's been a month, I don't want to forget these events, so read on-or don't. If you're bored, and give up, I understand. First of all...
March 28th: I already said that my birthday was March 29th, and I told you about my Twilight surprise, but Josh wasn't done with just that. On Thursday night (the 26th actually) Josh told me that he had given up on trying to buy me birthday presents, so he wanted to take me shopping on Friday night. He gave me what he was able to pick out on his own (a running shirt, Nike + (which is an IPOD running program), and flip flops.) (I told Josh that I wanted clothes, and I should've known that since that is all Josh would wear if he had a choice, that's what I would be getting. So Friday night, we went shopping, went out to eat, and saw Monsters vs. Aliens. But we still weren't done celebrating (I'm so lucky!) Josh had told me all week that he had planned something for us to do on Saturday but he wouldn't tell me what it was, because I love surprises! So Saturday morning, Josh woke me up and told me that we were going to go snowboarding with his friend Jonny. I was excited because I love snowboarding. So we got all our stuff together, and started driving toward Beaver. We pulled into the parking lot where we were supposed to meet Jonny, but instead of Jonny, my friend Hope and her husband Dustin were in the parking lot with their snowmobiles!!!!! I thought that was a very good birthday surprise, and even though Josh probably didn't have to prepare as much as Hope and Dustin, I was very pleased with his ability to keep the secret. We had a lot of fun, and the picture on here is not any of us (although I'm sure we all would have looked that cool!) Thanks Hope and Dustin and Josh!
Now jumping ahead a little. On April 16th, I went to see the play Wicked with some of my family. I thought it was good, but I wasn't super familiar with the songs or the story before I went, so I was a little confused (and you'll see more why I was confused in just a minute.) But since we saw it, I haven't stopped listening to the soundtrack, because I LOVE IT!!!!!
The Thursday before we went to see Wicked, I did something that I have been waiting to do for a VERY VERY VERY long time. I got my wisdom teeth out.
Last of all...
On Tuesday of this week, I went into work and they said there was a package there for me. I was sure it was something that was for the center, and someone had me as the contact person by mistake. So I opened the box, and the box inside said that it was a Mac Book. I still thought there must be some kind of a problem. But nope....
Sure enough, Josh bought a Mac Book for us and just had it shipped to my office because they needed someone to sign for it. Josh's laptop broke about a week ago (it's been on it's last leg for awhile) and I've been trying to convince him to get a Mac for awhile, but I had no idea that he was going to buy it. (Josh is all of a sudden AWESOME at surprises!) So, of course, I was pretty excited. (The girl that I work with said I was like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.) I don't know anything about Mac's so I' m still trying to get everything figured out (and by "everything," I mean how to make the internet window bigger, and open a word document-you know the really complicated computer stuff.) But I do know that there's a program that will teach me how to play the guitar on here, so what more could you ask for from a computer!

4 comments:
AH! I was hoping the only reason you hadn't blogged was because you were pregnant and having morning sickness and just couldn't get enough strength to get to the computer! I guess your wisdom teeth being pulled is just as exciting though! :) It sounds like you had an awesome birthday! yay! and the mac books are sweet!
Oh that's fun! Josh is really awesome with his surprises! :) Wisdom teeth... blech. SORRY!! I do have to say that I am SUPER jealous that you got to see Wicked. We tried so hard to get tickets, and to no avail..... I LOVE the music and have all the songs memorized and as much of the plot as possible learned.
Wow, Congratulations on such a fun month! Is that snowmobile picture one of you guys? Great picture taking skills if you took that.
I think Shaun needs to take some surprising lessons from Josh! I'm WAY jealous that you got to see Wicked! Shaun's family tried to get tickets for us, but weren't that lucky. I'm so sorry about the wisdom teeth, but it's a good excuse to eat yummy treats!
Post a Comment