
So, first, a little history. Six years ago I decided to go to Utah State, and I figured I would go to school for three or four years and then I would probably be in graduate school or get married or something, so then I would move away from Logan. Six years ago, when I first came to Cache Valley, I loved it and I felt so blessed to be here. As most of you know, my sentiment has recently changed. I want you to know, I have nothing against Cache Valley, I think just because of my mindset, I've been ready for a change for quite some time now, and the longer I'm here, the more I think I may never leave. So one of the girls that I work with said that she has decided that she needs to start embracing Cache Valley instead of being bitter about being here. The same thing could be said about me a thousand times over. So this week I went on a hike with Lacey, that same girl that I work with, on Friday and I also went on a hike with Josh on Saturday. I realized there are quite a few things to embrace about Cache Valley. (These pictures are totally out of order and I don't even care!)







Josh and I at the Wind caves







Lacey and I hiked to the top of the China Wall, and that is me on top of it. I know, I should stop my whining because, seriously, there aren't many places where two hikes like this exist minutes away from your house!
5 comments:
I'm the same way with Logan. I like it there. I like living there, but I'm also very ready for a change. But I will say, we've been living in Salt Lake for the summer so we can work, and I find myself missing our home in Logan! Despite all the little quirks about it, I would love to be back there :) And I like the hike pics! The canyons up there are definitely gorgeous!!
All I can say is "Count your many blessings...and name them one by one." I'm glad you got to see the good part of Cache Valley. Logan will always be a part of Kev and I since we met and fell in love there...can't hate it too much! :)
Kaleena, the picture are awesome! The pictures with water are very refreshing and the wind caves are breath taking.
Kaleena - I love the pictures you took. I wish they weren't on top of each other so I could really see them. They are beautiful. I think Cache Valley is beautiful. There are a lot worse places to live in my opinion. Your dad and I have thought about retiring there some day, if our kids (grandkids) aren't too far away!!! By the way, I love your song choice from Wicked, it is a beautiful song with a great message.
By the way - check out my utahhome4you.blogspot.com - there is info on there about using the $8000 tax credit at closing if you buy a home!!!!
Post a Comment