Yes, Meili had her first, of what I'm sure will be many, graduations in her life. And since she's got another year of preschool, she'll probably have ANOTHER preschool graduation. But, why not celebrate one year down and many more to come?
My mom came up, and Josh took a minute off work. They sang a few songs, we watched a video, and Meili got a few mementos to remember the last year.
I asked Meili what she wanted me to put in our scrapbook about the graduation, and she mentioned the blue hat that she got to wear, so apparently that was super cool to her!
She sure has gotten big in the last year. If it were up to either of us, she would just start kindergarten this year. I think she's ready socially, emotionally, and academically. But, alas, I guess that means one more year we get to hang out together-and she is pretty cool, so that's okay with me!






1 comment:
I just had to comment, though I rarely comment on people's blogs anymore. But, I just BARELY posted about Dee's preschool graduation (her first of two). It cracks me up. :) Meili is adorable.
Post a Comment