I wish you could see this better because her little pigtails were so cute!
A different way I tried pigtails.
This next picture is called "Unsupervised..."
Ha Ha! Love this picture! Naughty or nice? You decide?
The added bonus of doing her hair is that when I take it out at night, it looks all crazy like this!!
As for milestones for the month...
-The first question everyone asks-is she walking? Well...no...not exactly. She got to the point where she was pretty comfortable walking the length of the rooms throughout our house, but then we went to Boise, and she was always either in her car seat or being held, so now she's backtracked a little. But we're not concerned because she is fully capable, it will just be on her own time-like so many other things in her life.
-She started out the month shaking her head at everything: "Do you want to eat this?" (Head shake.) "Do you want to read this book?" (Head shake.) "What would you like to eat? (Head shake.) Then she started kind of saying "Na," now she has learned a very distinct "Nooo!" and yes, that is still the answer to everything.
-She still has just the 2 crooked teeth, but I'm thinking another is trying to pop through right now.
-She's mimicking more and more everyday, and gets more and more fun everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment