Monday, October 3, 2011

11 Months

So, for real this time, this is my favorite stage of Meili's so far. I swear, she gets more and more fun every month.
-I think it was toward the end of last month that she learned to get down the stairs by herself. That made life a lot easier for me because now she can go up and down all day, as much as she wants.
-She also has gotten better about playing by herself.
-Meili is chattering more and more everyday, and Josh and I like to pretend that she is saying whatever it is that it sounds like.
-She has gotten better at cruising around the furniture, but she really can't stand by herself, so I don't know if she'll start walking this month or if it will be next month, but probably pretty soon.
-One of my favorite things, is that she gets more cuddly the older she gets. When she is playing, every once in awhile, she will turn around and just come hug Josh or I. I LOVE THAT! She also has a baby that she hugs every time she sees it, and a Pooh Bear that she loves to cuddle with.
-While we were in Texas she learned how to clap, and that's the only thing, so far, that we can get her to do on command.
-I also like that we can feed her pretty much anything we're eating.
Yes, I've loved this month, but I'm sad that this is the last month before she turns one. She's so old :(
In this picture, I think Meili is saying, "Not now, Mom! This is so embarrasing!"
This is of Meili eating a donut. Yes, she is taking after both her mom and dad, and she LOVES sweets. I don't know how babies know what is good for them and what isn't right off the bat, but if we try to feed her bread and a donut at the same time, she will turn down the bread, and always eat the donut! I don't get it, but it happens every time!
There was a time that I said that Meili was pretty neat when she was eating. Those days are long gone!
I wish this picture wasn't blurry! Because I swear that's the cutest face I've ever seen!
Yes, she also likes ice cream sandwiches :)
And I gave Meili her first haircut today. Yes, that was pretty much as many hairs as I cut. And yes, there is more hair than that when I shave my legs. But it really was a huge difference, and I couldn't stop looking at the change all day long. Such a big girl!

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

how is she already 11 months?!! what the heck?! it's flying for me, i can just imagine for you!!

Bethany said...

Just imagine...it really will only get better. I can't wait to see her when she's the center of attention! Maybe I can see some of her tricks!

Randy and Raylene said...

She is also getting more and more beautiful! What a sweet little girl!! She is so lucky to have you and Josh as parents!!