Tuesday, October 18, 2011

1 Year pictures

After reading the title, I know, you're thinking, "Have you gone nuts Kaleena?" Well, as a matter of fact I have. But, in spite of that fact, I do realize that Meili is not 1 year old yet. Oh, trust me, I am savoring every last minute of my baby before I have to start calling her a toddler. However, I decided at the last minute that I wanted to get Meili's 1 year pictures taken outside before it got too cold. So, one of my coworker's husband's, who is an aspiring photographer, graciously agreed to try his hand with our crazy little wiggle worm. After the first few outside, he said that she was doing better than other kids that he had worked with...I think he was regretting his words later that night :) JK! I think she did as well as can be expected for the fact that I had tried on about 7 outfits on her that day, and she didn't get to do anything she wanted for about 2 hours straight. Anyway, enough talk... Brady, Jillian, and Holly, thank you very much for all your hard work! We love them!

For the rest of you, enjoy...




This is more of an outtake, but how cute is that face?
How big is Meili? SO Big!
And, I AM HERE!
I love this picture, because Meili has a Pooh Bear like this that she loves, and she will just go up and cuddle with him randomly.
This is Jillian's family's horse, how cute is that?

Please don't grow up anymore baby. I can't handle it.

5 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those pictures are too cut Kaleena!! I agree with you, babies grow too fast, trust me, even after 3 kids you don't get used to it.

Sara said...

Super cute! How will you decide which ones to put on the wall?!? I say all of them! We're half way to the one year mark. It's seriously going by way too fast. Shasta's even been little longer than most and I still think she's getting big too fast.

Hope said...

K, first of all..you look hot! You guys look so cute, and of course Meili is such a doll. Are you thinking about another now that she's getting so big?? ;) Just kidding!

Bethany said...

I looooove the Winnie the Pooh one too! She looks perfect. I think getting her one-year pictures done within a few weeks of her birthday is pretty amazing! I never get it done that close. Oh, and you and Josh look good too.

Todd Family said...

these pictures are all so cute!! she definitely is a beautiful girl!! i still can't believe i haven't met her yet! :( our weekends have been so crazy, but we do want to come out and see everyone in logan before the winter hits!! love you guys!