And we have lots of pictures of the kiddos-cause they're so cute!!! Josh took the day off, so we were able to get up there by mid-afternoon, and get all set up.

Our cute family
And Hope and Dustin's cute family
Meili found what she was looking for!-stairs

I asked Macie to find a rock and we would take her picture. (I meant a rock to stand on.) She found this little pebble. Ha Ha! What a cute girl!
We were really worried that Meili was going to be cold. But this little outfit kept her plenty warm. In fact, I think TOO warm. She didn't have the best night's sleep and I think she was a little restricted. But still so cute!A face only a mother could love! (Yeah right, you all know you love it too)

Hope said that I got the award for the biggest catch of the day... Myself. Oh goodness!

What a cute picture! So photogenic!

Ditto
My fishing lesson from Josh. I don't see why I needed it. I caught 4 fish last week...
at the fish hatchery...
They look like they could be siblings.
Yes, we had so much fun! Thanks Hope and Dustin for the good times. I think this should definitely be a tradition!
2 comments:
Yay! So fun. For sure, we'll go again. Love your family!
I wish we could've gone! boo!! Things have been crazy with moving and being out of town and all that fun stuff! plus, it's hard for kev to take off since we're trying to save time for when the babes comes! BUT can we at least do dinner or something?! We want to come up to Logan before it starts getting cold so we should do dinner?!!
Post a Comment