Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snowboarding!

After weeks of begging, Josh finally took me snowboarding. We went snowboarding with Josh's brother Jared, and wife Amy on Saturday, and as always, I loved it. I'm not very good about taking pictures when we're snowboarding, so luckily, my bindings came unscrewed from my board (if you can call that lucky), so most of these pictures were taken while we were fixing them. Yea for snowboarding!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ilez said...

Wow you are so brave! Chase wants me to go snowboarding with him but I'm such a chicken! Maybe its not as scary as I think it is. I'm glad you guys had fun.

sandy said...

No way we were at the same game! We came down to see my sister graduate and bought tickets spur of the moment. We were on the big screen for the row that won free Costa Vida. Erik was even there. I can't believe you guys were so close. Lucky. Love the blog background! Go Jazz!

Todd Family said...

oh you know how crazy me and Kev are right now! Keven and I went almost everyday before I broke my arm and now we are just craving it all the time. Man, I remember those days when all we worried about was what jump we were going to hit and which rail we were going to ride...oh i miss it! I'm glad you guys got to go!