Sunday, January 4, 2009

Newest nieces and nephews!

Josh's brother's dog Bella had puppies the Saturday before Christmas, and even though they will probably all be sold soon, we are loving them as much as possible now! How could you not love those faces, seriously? The pictures from left to right are 1) Bella and all her puppies, puppy "Josh", Marley and Me :), Josh and puppy "Josh", and Roxie. Can you tell she loves sleeping on her back? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hope said...

Oh, can I have one??? SO SO SO CUTE!!!! Call me so we can hang out sometime. I still haven't seen your house!

Todd Family said...

Are you telling me that you haven't "dognapped" one of those things yet?! That really surprises me Kaleena! I see the way you are looking at that pup...you are about to run with it! Why don't they give you one? :)