Did he ever? I looked at the camera, and there was a picture of 999,998; several of 999,999 and even more of 100,000. He's always going the extra mile!
On Saturday, we went to the Utah State vs. University of Utah football game. You can tell by the pictures how exciting the game was. But it was kind of crazy for both of us, because Josh hasn't been to a football game in a LONG time, and we haven't been to a real football game together ever. Plus, going to a Utah State game where Josh wasn't playing was pretty weird. But I have to say-I enjoyed it. It's much less stressful not worrying about when Josh is playing, and thinking about what I'm going to say after the game to make him feel better (since Utah State usually loses.) I kept expecting that once the season started, Josh would really miss playing, but so far, the way the season has been going, I don't think he really does.
The first series of the game, Utah State went 3 and out. Then they punted and the Utah player missed the ball. So Utah State recovered the ball, and a couple plays later scored. It was so awesome!!! But as usual, with Utah State, the joy was short-lived. Utah came right back and scored...and scored...and scored. The final score was 58-10. So that's too bad, but we had fun anyway.
These next pictures, are to show you just a glimpse of what I have to-(wait, get to) live with on a daily basis. I wanted one decent picture with Josh and I.
And after, SEVERAL that looked a lot like this. I gave up.
And then, there was payback.
On Sunday, my niece Chloe had her 3rd birthday party, and I don't care what you say but we have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world, and I just noticed that we don't have very many pictures of mine or Josh's family on here, so I 'll try to do better. But after you see these pictures you will know the reason why.
Apparently, I don't take very good pictures, and all night my nieces were just moving around so fast, that my camera would take the picture right after they had done something cute. Chloe's party was a princess theme, and she was dressed so cute, and had her hair all done up.
This is at the end of the night so her hair looks a little sad, and she's no longer wearing her princess dress, but she was trying to blow the candles out on her cake.
This is my niece Audrey, and I just couldn't resist posting this picture, because I tried so hard to get a picture of her smiling, but this was even better. We had a lot of fun, and Josh and I love our families so much, and we're always excited to spend time with them.
So, like I said, not anything too exciting. Next post will be better.
6 comments:
Are you kidding?! That post was awesome! You had pictures AND writing! :) The worst is when you don't go for like a month without writing anything! at least now we know you are alive and moving! you guys should plan a trip to cali! me and kev really want to come up to logan. Someday! oh yea, you should have hope borrow your computer..she hasn't posted since aug.3!!
Okay, Kaleena sorry I am having problems with the post. I typed in the wrong word verification and then in wouldn't save and then I typed in it again and blah blah blah anyway sorry I messed up your blog. But I loved your post. It brought back all kinds of memories. I also love the music.
Your husband looks as cute as a catfish doing the the hookie pokie. make sure that you treat him to all of the sugar he can eat and let him take all of the time he wants to find a job.
Although I would have liked a better picture of Audrey for her debut on your blog, I appreciate it.
The post was very exciting; all your posts are entertaining...even when it's about a prostate exam.
Man, nine hundred thousand miles on your car to one hundred thousand? Dustin pointed that out. :) Thanks for posting, and just so you know, our internet is fixed as of this morning, so you know I'll be posting asap. I just need to find some cute pictures of Macie where she doesn't look completely startled (the flash does that to her these days.) Love your blog lady!
Post a Comment