Josh and I have been married for 2 years! (Can you believe it?) For our anniversary we went out to eat and to a movie, then over the weekend we went to Lagoon. We had a lot of fun at Lagoon, we've had a lot of fun the last 2 years, and I guess we're going to just keep having fun! For our anniversary, Josh got me athletic socks, and a shirt (which, I know, sounds very romantic-but, trust me, it was just what I wanted.) And he MADE me this flower bouquet! (I needed to emphasize the MADE because he was very proud of himself.) I got him a remote control car, basically because I've wanted one for a long time, and with everything in life being so serious right now, I thought he deserved to just have some fun! I love you Josh, and I know things are just going to keep getting better and better!
2 comments:
Kaleena! Your blog is so cute! :) Sounds like you had a real party for your anniversary. Travel the world, eh? See-ya later girlie!
HOORAY! You are a master now! :) i guess you had to get the right kind of connection for your pictures to post! I thought your anniversary was just happened...june 29th? I SO remember that fun adventure! oh man, that was so much fun to surprise you with Hope! I'm glad that you have a blog because now i can see all your pictures when you have a baby! :) ha...south dakota sounds good too!
Post a Comment