Last week, we had the annual Anderson Bingo. Meili made out like a bandit if I do say so myself. First there was the cowgirl setup that Liz brought...
Brayden and Grant are 2 weeks apart, and the poor boys each week have to listen to all the adults compare who is doing what and how many teeth they both have, and who is chubbier. From the looks of it so far, they are both going to be able to hold their own.
The gift I was looking forward to most was 8x10 framed picture of Josh...
It's hard to see, but he's wearing a coconut bra under his shirt, a matted disgusting wig, and posing as only he knows how. Believe it or not, this prize actually got stolen! (And I'm sure that had nothing to do with the gift certificate that went along with it.)
Meili also went home with a suitcase/sleeping bag/camp chair combo, and an easy bake oven! I guess we can take back all the things we got her for Christmas!
Luckily, Josh was not the recipient of this giant spatula; because I know that he just couldn't help but make a hamburger patty to fill it.
Josh just HAD to steal Alex's bacon flavored necklace, popcorn, and breath mints. But all was forgiven when the next gift Alex opened was a can of Whoop-Ass (pardon me) chili, and emergency underpants. He loved it!
And Meili asks everyday if she can use her easy bake oven. So far we have made the world's smallest (and most expensive) cupcakes and red velvet cake. Both have been a masterful success. But I told her we have to hold off for a little while or we'll be in the poor house with these teeny-tiny baked goods!



No comments:
Post a Comment