I know I say this a lot, but I'm impressed with Meili's drawing ability. This is her latest picture of our family. I really just get excited about the improvements she makes.
I gave Grant an oreo... I think he's a fan.
Now, on to Pioneer Day...
We went fishing in the morning.
It's mandatory that everyone catch at least one fish.
I literally put my pole in the water four times and caught three fish. However, I caught the fish that the other fish eat for lunch, and I was fishing in the kiddie pool-which significantly ups the odds.
After fishing we went to the festivities in Bountiful.
As I mentioned in my last post, Grant was awesome to take a nice long nap in his stroller almost the whole time.
Then we went to the splash pad by my sister's house.
Yes, as all kids do, the girls thought it was awesome to sit right on top of the water.
My sister, my mom, and I talked about how much we wished we had brought our swimming suits, because, hello, splash pads are awesome.
The Cheetos were a hit all the way around.
"Ladies. eat your hearts out..."
Three things I love... Holidays, summer, and family.











No comments:
Post a Comment